As a member of the most elite Club in the country, you will join a group of committed professionals whose passion is providing personalized five-star service for our Members. With personalized five-star service, The Sports Club/LA provides an urban resort with unrivaled amenities. We make a difference in our Members' lives everyday, and we recognize that our employees are the key to our success.
Primary Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain a regular clientele.
- Maintain standards of performance for all for massage and specialty treatments, including product usage.
- Learn new services, as requested.
- Promote the sales of retail products related to the treatments performed.
- Adhere to safety practices and policies.
- Promote spa services and products throughout the Club.
- Assist in the training of other staff members, as requested.
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions.
Our Company & You Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of six premier fitness clubs, committed to delivering the essentials of life through a comprehensive balance of programs. With an extensive range of amenities within state-of-the-art facilities of unparalleled size and space our Clubs offer Members the ultimate health resource to achieve their fitness goals. The clubs within the company’s portfolio include: The Sports Club/LA complexes in Boston, Miami, San Francisco, Washington D.C and New York's Upper East Side as well as Reebok Sports Club/NY. After giving 100% to our members, we encourage you to wind down with a workout and enjoy the array of amenities. Have a relaxing massage in the Spa or head to the café for refreshments and conversation. We are the Gold standard in the industry – it is our employees that set that standard. Join us and experience a positive, high energy atmosphere that is truly rewarding. We invite you to learn more about our company and health clubs, and find your reason for joining our team! Visit us at www.thesportsclubla.com EOE
- State Massage License and/or local registration.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Massage Therapist
- Ability to learn new services.
- A flexible and positive attitude.
- Willingness to participate as a team member.
- Attentiveness to detail
- Ability to speak conversational English is required.