Open Positions for Career-Minded People in the following locations:
NEW STORE OPENING ON JAMAICA AVENUE
Are you a Salesperson or a Sales Champion?
Sales Champions are energetic individuals who "own their business." They visualize where they're going, know how to achieve results, appreciate the selling process, and value customer service. Sales Champions drive themselves to be better today than yesterday. They know their product, follow-up, create opportunities, and find meaning in their work. If you have the mindset and passion of a Sales Champion, we have a sales consultant position available for you!
- Take a consultative selling approach to building customer relationships as you help prospective buyer's select home furnishing pieces that best suit their needs.
- Accountability for your individual success within a team environment.
- Train through Raymour & Flanigan University, gaining product knowledge and sales solutions expertise.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals. Meet deadlines in a revenue-driven atmosphere with unlimited earning potential!
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ambition to flourish in a fast-paced sales culture.
- Build your business by prospecting with new and existing customers and by scheduling appointments.
- Professional communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills.
- Patience, resiliency and persistence backed by an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Create customer base by cold calling, prospecting and using electronic book of business.
- Ability to maintain emotional composure in a professional business setting with customers, peers and management.
- Must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Two years proven retail experience desirable.
- College degree or college coursework preferred.
- Ability to dress for success in a showroom environment.
- Business to business sales experience a plus.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new programs.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes nights, weekends, holidays, and special sales events.
- Frequently move about the showroom over an 8-12 hour period to attend to customers needs.
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time as customer needs dictate.
Raymour & Flanigan offers unlimited income potential with a pay for performance plan, 401(k)/profit sharing with company match, excellent medical and dental benefits, Raymour & Flanigan University training, paid vacations, generous associate merchandise discount, Rolex timepiece (for President's Club associates), group term life insurance, short and long-term disability, and opportunity for professional growth.
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.