Amrep Inc.(subsidiary of Zep Inc.) is seeking to fill an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic position at our Marietta Plant location. The primary job responsibilities include:
• Trouble shoot and repair mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic problems
• Perform routine preventative maintenance inspections and complete work order assignments. Record information as result of PM inspection or work order assignments.
• Overhaul, modify, and rebuild equipment and component assemblies to established specifications, using such skills, as welding, hydraulics, pneumatic, electronic, and machine shop knowledge.
• Receive, verify, place, and pick maintenance spare parts to and from inventory while adhering to 5S guidelines and department established procedures.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Train and coach operators and line mechanics on optimum equipment operation, maintenance, and repair.
• Participate in maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Compensation:Zep offers an extremely competitive salary for candidates who possess all of the above requirements along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and much more.
Zep Inc. is an organization that is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages all interested candidates, including women, minorities, & former military personnel to apply.
It is the policy of Zep Inc. that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation
• A high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.), may include specialized or vocational courses
• Industrial Mechanics, Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Machine Shop, Welding, PLCs
• Three to five years' experience in Industrial Maintenance equipment and repair, preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Must be proficient in Mechanical/Electrical Machinery troubleshooting and repair.
- Formal technical training completion.
- Experience in control wiring, PLC, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, blueprints, schematics, pumps, valves, regulators, etc.
- Welding and metal fabrication.
- Previous forklift certification.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in a non-rotating shift environment.