The basic function of the warehouse position is to perform and oversee the receiving, storing, packing, and shipping of product.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities are essential in the daily execution of the position:
• Assist the opening manager in counting out delivery and install trucks.
• Schedule all incoming direct shipments from the venders.
• Unload all incoming trucks while minimizing damage and maximizing accuracy.
• Scan all incoming transfers and direct shipments.
• Oversee the placement of the incoming product to assure safety of our associates and protection of our merchandise.
• Assist the management staff with both service and RTV tasks.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the facility including; warehouse, docks (inside and out), offices and restrooms.
• Perform customer pick ups as they occur while providing good customer service.
• Excellent product handling skills.
• Solid knowledge of the HP inventory and scanning systems.
• Good time management and delegation skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Customer Service Skills.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Previous Fork Truck Experience
• Proven leadership skills including ability to direct work of others
• High school education (or equivalent)
• 2-4 years in related field preferred
Job Classification: Heavy
Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for medium work.
Minimal – sitting, crawling,
Occasional – repetitive motions
Frequent – climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, grasping
Constant – standing, walking, talking, hearing