Below is a detailed job description for the job that you selected. To apply for this career opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" link. You may also click on the "Email A Friend" link to forward this career opportunity to others.
Education: - Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED
Experience: - Prior in-bound Call Center experience and/or prior customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entry required
Skills: - Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Strong verbal communications, problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to accurately type 35+ corrected words per minute, and ability to work independently or with a team a must
Competencies: - Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy
Environmental and Working Conditions: - Entire work time is conducted in an office setting.
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks full-time Customer Service Representative (CSR) to work various shifts. Qualified candidates must be available to work holidays. Occasional weekend work may be required.
Primary job duties of the CSR include providing superior customer service to clients, efficient and accurate entering of all customer service requests into LogistiCare's data management system, performing all gate keeping functions related to trip authorization, documenting and resolving complaints and issues.
LogistiCare is an Affirmative Action Employer, an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug-Free Workplace.