Below is a detailed job description for the job that you selected. To apply for this career opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" link. You may also click on the "Email A Friend" link to forward this career opportunity to others.
- Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED. College education preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of customer service
- Scheduling/dispatch experience preferred
-Negotiation a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Attention to detail, problem solving, decision making, and organizational skills
- Basic analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to accurately type 35+ corrected words per minute
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment independently or within a team
- Ability to operate in a multi-line / queue based call center environment
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. The Company's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, the Company manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing the Company to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
We seek a full time Customer Service Transportation Coordinator for our Transportation Department. Qualified candidates must be available for shift work between the hours of 6am – 8pm. Must also be available to work occasional weekends/holidays and overtime as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews trip reservations using LogistiCare's proprietary software
- Assigns reservations to network transportation providers to ensure that vehicle resources are used most efficiently and effectively to meet client demand
- Responsible for communication with transportation providers and answering calls of the Provider Assistance Line
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties from time to time.