Below is a detailed job description for the job that you selected. To apply for this career opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" link. You may also click on the "Email A Friend" link to forward this career opportunity to others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or a related discipline required
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in analysis and process improvement - Demonstrated software skills to include proficiency of SQL, Microsoft Excel and Access including but not limited to building databases and queries - Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills - Minimum of 3 to 5 years supervisory experience - Must be highly motivated and self-directed - Possess superior time management skills
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines. Juggles multiple priorities and competing demands for one's time.
- Heavy analytical and problem solving capabilities - Strong work ethic - Ability to follow complex instructions .
- Entire work time is conducted in an office environment in a controlled atmosphere building.
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare's client base consists of tate and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare is seeking a Manager Business Analytics to work within the Virginia Operations Center in Mechanicsville.
The Manager Business Analytics will be responsible for internal and external reporting, developing programs and an organizational structure that supports contract requirements for reports and data, as well as providing recommendation of process improvement and development. This individual must be able to conceptualize process flow both in establishing policies and enhancing LogistiCare's proprietary computer-aided data management system. He/she must possess a proven track record of solid written communication skills, teamwork and a high level of technical competence in Microsoft Excel, Access and Outlook programs.
- Analysis of operational and financial data for development of variance explanations - Works with Virginia operations team and corporate financial analysis team to provide support and for analysis - Works with the operations team on special projects, and ad-hoc analysis as required - Proactively identifying areas of opportunity for formulation and implementation of strategic initiatives - Collaborates with internal and external partners to understand data needs and design analytic studies to answer business and research questions - Analyze department practices and policies and identify process improvement initiatives - Interprets results and prepares findings for presentation to internal and external audiences - Maintain knowledge of common analytical methods - Solve well defined analytical problems independently; delivers assignment/projects timely and accurately - Collaborate with other analytical team members effectively; presents analyses effectively to analytical and business audience